Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Mind Breaker Accounts - Facebook Update

(1) The Mind Breaker Accounts


Well my vacation from writing has been quite relaxing, but now it's time to get back to business. I'm putting together the finishing touches on the second edition of Because of Him. It will be available for you on Thanksgiving Day. After than, I plan to go full swing into the third book, Instead of This!

I'm very excited about the final installment because for me it will act as a sort of closer to the characters and their stories. I hope it does the same for my readers.

As always I will continue to update you through Facebook, Twitter, my blogs, and any other social networking site I now have. Keep in touch, and keep reading!

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment