Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Friday, February 22, 2013

YOU CAN JOIN!

So I've been posting a lot on Twitter about the campaign video to help promote my new novel Small Circles. The campaign is called "it's okay to be happy." and it's focused on the idea that no matter who you are and what your passion is, it's okay to be happy! My book addresses a lot of issues that teens struggle with in our generation. I am completely disgusted by bullying, and I hope that most of you would agree that when it comes to a person's individuality, they shouldn't be ridiculed because of it!

Because I'm so passionate about this campaign, I want more of you to get involved! In Small Circles, a poem is mentioned and read. This poem was written by me, but in the book it derives from one of the characters and is used to give an important message. I want that message to be heard loud and clear, not just in the book, but in our everyday lives! So, I'm giving everyone that wants to help the chance to be a part of the campaign video!

If you want to help, contact me on Twitter or Facebook with your name, your email, where you're from, and why you want to participate. I'll send you a copy of the poem and all you have to do is film yourself reading it to the camera. The clips I receive will be pieced together to eventually form the video!

Thanks for the support, as usual, and I can't wait to share my new novel with everyone!

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment