Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Big Plans!

Hello all!
I haven't actually written a blog post in a very long time, but today I thought it was necessary! I am now being managed by the lovely Laurent Lyle! We've set out lots of great things to accomplish in the next year or so, and I must tell you, they are all sooo exciting! I have several surprises up my sleeve, but the first I can share is this: I will be recording the audiobook version of Small Circles in a studio very soon! It will be available on Soundcloud to listen for free, and will also be up for download on my website! I'll be updating everyone on the progress of that soon, but for now I have one major release to get out there.... THREE SIXTY! The official book trailer will be posted on Saturday (8-31) and the book will be dropped on Halloween! That's right, the companion to Small Circles comes out October 31st! Hope you all are just as excited as I am!

Keep in touch :)

-M.

P.S. Check out my finished website -> http://www.megandukebooks.com

[Follow Lauren on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/laurenlyle]

No comments:

Post a Comment