Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - REVIEW

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What can I possibly say about this novel?

Breathtaking, engaging, deep, profound, mysterious, captivating, magical?
How about all of the above? YES!

I ADORED this book right from the very beginning. It's one of the top books I've read this year. There's nothing else like it. The story is so original and the plot moves so effortlessly. I was fascinated by the characters and the depths in which Laini developed them. I LOVED it. I highly recommended it to anyone that adores fantasy novels. I, personally, love books with angels and demons, but this book was so much more than that. Laini Taylor's twist on the light and the dark makes the world she created that much more believable!

I'm honestly fangirling over it! I'm going to start the sequel immediately!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment