Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Books I Read in 2014





in which I show you every book I read in the year 2014. I set my Goodreads challenge at 50 books, which I managed to achieve! Yay!

Books:

-Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
-Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
-These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meghan Spooner
-Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
-Shatter Me, Unravel Me & Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
-The Darkest Minds, Never Fade & In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
-The Unbecoming/Evolution/Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
-Something Like Summer by Jay Bell
-Legend by Marie Lu
-Panic by Lauren Oliver
-The Last Stand of the New York Institute by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, and  Sarah Rees Brennan
-The Maze Runner by James Dashner
-Gracling by Kristen Cashor
-Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
-The Giver by Lois Lowry
-If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
-Across the Universe by Beth Revis
-We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
-Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
-City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
-Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
-The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
-Since You've Been Gone & Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
-The Eighth Guardian by Meredith McCardle
-To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
-The Sky is Everywhere & I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
-Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door, & Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
-Angelfall & World After by Susan Ee
-Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Steifvater
-Life By Committee by Corey Ann Haydu
-Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by  Benjamin Alire Sáenz
-My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
-Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy
-Thirteen Reason Why by Jay Asher
-After by Anna Todd


Link to Vania's photos : http://vlcphotoportfolio.com/tagged/clients-work

No comments:

Post a Comment