Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

The New Plan

Hello and welcome to the new MEGAN DUKE BOOKS.
Now known simply as REDNECKSAINTS.
Yes, I've changed the name of this page because I'm changing a lot of things. Facebook being a very small, very insignificant part of that plan. However, it is still important that I share those changes here because most of you that follow this page are following because you enjoy my work. You read my stories and you have been anxiously awaiting the next book in two series that I've been promising for quite some time.
Well folks... I'm here to say that I am giving you a little taste of BOTH.
Yep. Starting today, I will no longer be publishing in print. All future publications will be written serially, and posted on Wattpad... FOR FREE. I am branding myself as a strictly digital author with zero profit, and I know that it's the right decision.
This past year has been hard on me mentally, and I've had to face some pretty enlightening facts about myself as a person and as an author. In light of that, I discovered that the real reason I write is to make other people (all of you) happy, so that's why I'm choosing to step out onto a new platform that will make it more convenient for all of my readers to hear my words.
This page will be a hub of sorts for all of my work, both original fiction and fan-fiction alike, so look out for new posts featuring updated chapters from all of your favorite stories, including The Mind Breaker Accounts, Negative Spaces, and Never.
First on that list:
Carter's short story from Negative Spaceshttps://www.wattpad.com/361453229-negative-spaces-part-1-carter
and the first chapter of Instead of This (Book 3 in TMBA) - https://www.wattpad.com/361451337-instead-of-this-book-3-of-the-mind-breaker
I'm so excited about this, and I hope that all of you will be excited for it as well <3 span="">

No comments:

Post a Comment