Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

and out of all these things i've done - i think i love you better now


Every character has a story and every story has a song. These are the songs I've dedicated to my characters and their struggles with each other.

From J to D: I will follow you into the dark - Death Cab for Cutie
"If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark."

From A to D: Give me one Reason - Tyrone Wells
"You're not an angel and I'm not the perfect man. But you know I love you. So why won't you let me in? Give me one reason to stay and I'll stay. Give me one reason to leave and I'll leave. I'll be just fine."

From Av to J: Secrets - Mariah McManus
"Tell me your secrets. Ask me your questions. Give me a reason for everything you've done. Was it ever a question that you're the one I want? I spent too many nights waiting for you to come back around. I know you were scared to fall in love, but I know all your secrets."

From J to Av: Cannonball - Damien Rice
"There's still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. There's still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. It's still a little hard to say what's going on. There's still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed. It's not hard to fall when you know that you just don't know."

From D to J: Near to You - A Fine Frenzy
"Near to you I am healing but it's taking so long. Cause though he's gone and you are wonderful it's hard to move on. I'm better near to you."

From D to A: In my Veins - Andrew Belle
"Nothing goes as planned. Everything will break. People say goodbye in their own special way. All that you rely on and all that you could fake will leave you in the morning. Come find you in the day. Oh, you’re in my veins, and I cannot get you out. Oh, you’re all I taste, at night inside of my mouth. Oh, you run away, cause I am not what you found. Oh, you’re in my veins, and I cannot get you out."

Maybe by having these songs to reference in the future you can use them as a guide while reading. These songs all pinpoint very specific emotions between all the characters and the massive love square they create.

No comments:

Post a Comment