Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a royal birthday


Happy birthday to me! Thank you to everyone who sent me wishes and made my day wonderful. Especially, to my wonderful fiance who surprised me with a princess balloon and crown! I felt so special!

I woke up this morning and was able to enjoy laying in bed and watching TV, then my mother made me a wonderful birthday omelet and cup of coffee. After Trent surprised me by taking a half day off of work and bringing my balloon, I made myself spify and went to buy Abduction and Ides of March on Blu-ray (both came out on my birthday, how wonderful!). Dinner was filled with all my favorite foods and the evening is now being spent watching my movies and doing what I love the most: writing! How could it get any better?

Thanks again to all who wished me a Happy Birthday! I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life. I've always believed it doesn't matter how many friends you have, it's the few you can count on that are the most important.

I have a HUGE surprise for my next entry and I can't wait to share, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment