Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Update & Ed

Hello all! It's been a bit since I've filled you in on what's happening inside the world of me. Seeing as nothing that interesting has happened, that might be why I've neglected to provide you with a recent update. But none the less here I am now!

This past month has been filled with LOTS OF FOCUS on writing. I bold that because I honestly have been trying to focus but have somewhat failed. Things have been distracting me such as.... ummm ED SHEERAN.... and what was that other thing? Oh yeah, ED SHEERAN!!!! If you don't love him and his music then in turn you don't love me and well that's just wrong, is it not? I've been promoting his music like crazy through social networking and trying to expose him to people in the Nashville area. I've already seen him once this year but he's back again this month and will be doing a free gig at Third & Lindsley June 18th so come check it out! I'll be there of course, so if you've got no where else better to be then you most certainly can come hangout with me and listen to awesome music.

(you should probably follow him on twitter @edsheeran)

As for me and my writing career, the time I have spent concentrating on writing I've actually gotten a lot done. I just spent the last two weeks of my life writing the LONGEST CHAPTER EVER in Liz's point of view. Now, you've heard me mention this before that Liz is my favorite character, but god is it hard to stay in her head for too long. So much happens at this particular point in the book that could only be told my her, so it ended up being a very long and excruciating process. It is done though and now for the next week or so I'll be in Jacktown. (Yes, that means I'm going to be writing in Jack's POV)


That's all for now. If anything more noteworthy happens I'll be sure to let you know!
Don't forget that the paperback version of Without Me is now $9.99 on amazon.com!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment