Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Long Time No Updates

Hello all!

Yet again I've gone too long without posting. I've found it a lot easier to tweet little bits of info every so often instead of sitting down and blogging a whole paragraph. I feel like I've been telling you the same things: I've been writing but there's still a lot to go. But today I actually have news!!! So here it is in a nutshell.....

I did finish another teaser trailer for Without Me which is posted on my Youtube channel (NEW!!!!) and on the blog. I also have a very exciting announcement! I will be announcing the title of the second book in The Mind Breaker Accounts Series. It will be announced in a video blog that I plan on posting sometime this week!

That is another bit of news. I've updated my Youtube channel that I hadn't been on in 3-4 years. I decided that instead of sharing my fiancé's account I should just have my own. I already had a google account login because of this blog so it only made sense. Anyone who's looked at my channel to see the other trailers might have seen a video from back in the day about long distance relationships.... don't judge me. I was young. And bored. Maybe it'll make you laugh.

Next week I'll be in Florida so there won't be anything new on my blogs and channel. I'll be sure to tweet as much as possible though. (P.S. Anyone who wants up to the minute updates should follow me on Twitter @megan_duke because that's what I use the most)

Thanks for listening! Look for a video blog to pop up soon!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment