Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mind Breakers in Music City!

I finally wrote something yesterday for the first time in two weeks! The relief I feel is absolutely incredible! All of the stress and writer's block that I've been experiencing has really taken its toll on me. You wouldn't believe how therapeutic writing can be!

I've started work on the exciting parts of the second installment to The Mind Breaker Accounts. Denni and Jack are on a mission to track down a particular Mind Breaker that's been acting a bit sketchy. They're headed to Nashville, Tennessee and if you remember any details from the first book you'll know which Mind Breaker they're searching for. The trip there has taken an interesting turn. The tension is high and not in a pleasurable way. It's been a while since I've written anything in Denni's point of view, so being back in her head is a comforting feeling. I'm getting so close to pulling all the final details together for the conclusion (or should I say cliff-hangers) to Because of Him.

I am also pleased to announce that I can now reveal there will be another Mind Breaker letting you into her head in this book. Before you've only heard stories from Denni, Jack, Amos, and Liz. In BOH you hear from Alivien, and let me warn you now, the things that go through this feisty ginger's head are enough to make you consider you've lost your own mind.

I can't say enough thank-yous to those of you who've supported my work! I may write the books but you're the ones that read them! Without you I would still be in my room, talking to myself, and dreaming up this world with no one to share it with. I love you all!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment