Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

NEW AMAZING BOOK STORE!

Yesterday I went on a magical adventure to find a used book store that also sells movies, games, electronics, and more. The place is called McKay's and I had no clue it even existed until one of my friends mentioned it. We went on a hunt to find it and the location had moved... no worries though, because we found the new location!

This place is located off of exit 199 going west on I-40. It's huge and amazing! There are two stories in the building. The first floor is like a library and has row upon row of every type of book you can think of! They have a great Young Adult section! The top floor is all music and I found there were a lot of great picks there too!

Anyone who lives in the Nashville area should check this place out! You will love it!

I thought I would share my experience =]

M. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment