Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Because of Him release pushed back

So, I'm really sorry to announce that the release date for the second book in The Mind Breaker Accounts has been pushed back indefinitely. Because of Him will not be available for purchase on September 24th like it was originally planned. Due to some editing issues and my personal request, the decision has been made that the date will be pushed back. As of now, we don't have another date to give you, but I can tell you that it will still be this year. 2012 is still the goal, so don't think it'll be another year before you get to read it.

I would feel much more comfortable releasing Because of Him to everyone knowing that it's in its most perfect form. I want everything to be amazing for my readers and I want your experience to be the best one. I don't feel I can give you that unless I push back the release date.

Thank you for understanding and I hope this doesn't discourage your excitement. I will continue to post about any decisions that are made.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment