Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Because of Him Playlist

So, I posted a playlist, while writing Without Me, of songs that inspired me throughout the writing process. I know I haven't done that for this book but there are plenty of songs I've been listening to this time around as well! So here they are!

We Might As Well Be Strangers - Keane
White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons
Thistle & Weeds - Mumford & Sons
After The Storm - Mumford & Sons
Bones - Young Guns
By The Horns - Julia Stone
Calls Me Home - Shannon LaBrie
Echo - Jason Walker
Everybody Lies - Jason Walker
Fire Escape - Matthew Mayfield
Mountains - Gabrielle Aplin
Panic Cord - Gabrielle Aplin
Only If For A Night - Florence & The Machine
Black + Blue - Christina Perri
Tragedy - Christina Perri
The Man Who Never Lied - Maroon 5
Sad - Maroon 5
Plane - Jason Mraz
This Night - Black Lab
Stranger - Katie Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment