Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Book 2 is on its way!

I'm sooooo excited to tell you that Book 2 of The Mind Breaker Accounts is on its way to you NOW! Yes, that's right. Because of Him is currently processing and will be showing up on Amazon within the next 12-24 hours! I can't believe I'm already releasing my second book in less than a year. It's incredible how much hard work and determination can pay off!

I want to know what everyone thinks about it, so once it becomes available please send me some feedback! You can contact me on my Facebook or Twitter and you've got all the information you need to do that here on my blog.

I do have a little surprise for you guys too. At the very end of the 2nd book, I'm revealing the title to the final installment. Yes, on the last page of Because of Him is the title to the 3rd and final part of The Mind Breaker Accounts. I hope this is enough to keep you guys pumped and ready because this next year is gonna be a wild ride! I have no idea what possible date there might be for a release, but its coming! I promise!

Thanks again for everything! I love you all!

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment