Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My review of The Raven Boys.

The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




This book was an amazing read! I loved the Shiver series by Maggie, and I had an inkling I would like her other books too, but I had no clue I would fall in love with them! The Raven Boys had me holding my breath throughout every chapter and every time a sentence ended I wanted to know more. Maggie Stiefvater's writing captured more than just my imagination. It captured my whole existence! I want nothing more than to ride in that horrible orange Camaro with Gansey in the driver's seat and Ronan in the back, talking about what new things we discovered that day and just enjoying each others friendship. Adam's life broke my heart. Gansey inspired me to strive hard every day for what I want. Ronan taught me to not take shit from anyone. And Blue... I wish I was her.


I can not wait until the next one!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment