Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Three Sixty comes out in 17 days!


17 days until Three Sixty will be released! I can honestly say I love these characters with my whole heart, and I am so incredibly grateful to have been the one to tell their story!

By writing the companion to Small Circles, I not only hoped to provide my readers with a better sense of closer with the four main characters, but I wanted them to understand another side of the story. Audrina is one of my favorite characters, and Three Sixty is her chance to shine.

I want to thank all everyone that has communicated their love for Small Circles and anticipation for the companion. It means so much! All I’ve ever wanted to do was write a story that could mean something to someone, and I think I’ve done just that.

<333
Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment