Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Are you in the loop?

There are lots of things going on at the moment, and so much to share! First of all, Three Sixty is officially available for purchase! I'm so excited to hear what everyone thinks! Throughout the first week of it's release, I'm donating all of my royalties to The Human Rights Campaign, and there's still time! Now through Thursday, you can help me donate!

Also, for those that have been wondering, we are still in the casting process of the Small Circles web series. Pre-production is a long road, but we are reaching the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, I'll be able to share more information with you all soon :)

For now, there are two major dates you should be aware of. ONE - On DECEMBER 1st, the audiobook version of Small Circles will be dropping! TWO - throughout the month of NOVEMBER, you can enter to win a free copy of Three Sixty through Goodreads! You can enter here -> https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/70770-three-sixty-a-companion-to-small-circles

In the meantime, I've revamped my website with lots of exciting extra features, including promotional photos from Three Sixty and several videos from my personal vlog, Meggie Captured. So, if you want to know more about me, check out some of the videos on my website! I did the Draw My Life tag and the Best Friend tag a while back :)

http://www.megandukebooks.com







No comments:

Post a Comment