Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Review of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was very reluctant to read this series, at first - being in fear that it might be too similar to some of the other YA Fantasy stories I'd come to fall in love with. I can say for a fact now, however, that I was very, VERY wrong. This book is similar to some other novels in some ways, but they are great! To me, it's the perfect mixture between Twilight and The Mortal Instruments. It has the dangerous, forbidden romance that we all learned to crave from Bella and Edward, as well as the perfect amount of suspense and fantasy from the idea of angels roaming the earth, just like we received from Cassandra Clare's Shawdowhunters.
Personally, I have always had an obsession with angels and demons, which is why I don't know what took me so long to give this book a chance to begin with. For anyone that's looking for smoldering sexual tension with an incredibly alluring bad boy and an edge-of-your-seat plot thrill, this is the book for you!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment