Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ninety Degrees!

Recently, I posted an update video on my Youtube channel, MeggieCaptured, in which I not only discuss the origin of Emma Watson, but also my future plans when it comes to writing. Well, my friends, the plans have changed.

Yes, that is the glory of being an independent author. I can pretty much do whatever I want. And no one can stop me. Muuaaahahaha!

So, on to the news.

After much deliberation with those around me, as well a handful of my readers, I have come to the decision that I will no longer be working on the third installment to The Mind Breaker Accounts. Yes. Instead of This has come to a HAULT! Saying that, I do not mean it will never be written. It has simply come to an unfortunate hiatus. As such, instead of writing Instead of This, I will be jumping into the next companion novel to Small Circles! That's right! The novel I have chosen to go with is the prequel/crossover to Small Circles that focuses on Silas when he was at Chattanooga Prep! It starts halfway through his high school career and finishes shortly after he and Larson become reconnected - as mentioned in Three Sixty. I am VERY excited about this, not only because I have such a huge amount of love built up for these characters, but you all have shown such enthusiasm towards the other books and that has done nothing but motivate me to write more! I had never planned for Small Circles to become a growing series, but it seems that the best things always happen naturally, without plan!

Thank you so so much to all of my readers! I can't wait to get to work on the next novel!

I leave you with this - >


No comments:

Post a Comment