Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - Short Review

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book is perfect. It is the perfect book.

When I first looked into this book, I had heard a lot of good reviews that drove eventually drove me towards buying it. When I saw the cover, I was immediately pulled in! It's probably one of my favorite covers ever! Then, I actually started reading it. From the very first page I was hooked. It doesn't take long for the action to start, and even before that, I was so intrigued by the characters. The writing is phenomenal. The plot is mesmerizing. The twists are riveting. The end is breath-taking.

If you like sci-fi - even if you don't - this book is worth the read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment