Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Foster & Allan Lacrosse T-shirts!


Guess what? You can now buy official Small Circles merch! How is that? I'm starting a campaign through Teespring.com! Here's how it works!

All you have to do is visit teespring.com/smallcircles and click "buy it now"! This locks you in as one of the 10 sales I have to reach by May 12th. You won't be charged unless I reach the goal of 10, so you aren't obligated to buy the shirt if we don't reach the campaign goal in time. But if we do sell at least 10 shirts by May 12th, all of the proceeds will go towards funding my travels this summer and fall as part of my book festival tour! You're help and support means the world! I hope you all enjoy! This is the first shirt of many to come if this is successful!


Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment