Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thank you!


It's been a while since I probably thanked you all for being so amazing! I don't want this to sound like a sales pitch, but a lot of you have been asking me about attending different events lately and I wanted to explain my situation. Because I am an independent author, my ability to travel and participate in these festivals, book events, etc. relies solely on whether or not I sell books. Whenever you buy one of my books, the money goes straight to anything that book is involved with (marketing, promotion, book signings, attending events). So it means the world to me whenever I see that you've purchased a copy or you're planning to, because when you do you're helping me live my dream. I don't have an agent and I'm not signed with a major publishing house. I've done everything on my own since I was 17 and it's been hard, but it's so worth it when I read your comments and hear your reviews. Knowing you love my books makes me want to keep doing this for the rest of my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment