Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

East Side Storytellin' & Official Tour Stops!

On Tuesday, several of you came out to support me at the 39th East Side Storytellin' hosted my Chuck Beard and East Side Story! The event was a great success! If you attended, you got to hear a snippet of Small Circles - read by myself - and a beautiful acoustic set by the talented Lauren Lyle! The event was recorded in it's entirety, and the podcast will be available soon on the East Side Story website www.eastsidestorytn.com under the "In Our Own Words" tab.

I am forever thankful to all of those that show their endless support and love for what I do. It's an amazing feeling to know so many of you are eager to hear my stories and follow me on my journey!



Doing this event got me really excited to kick off my tour! So far, there are four stops with confirmed dates. There are still a few more that haven't been added to the list yet, simply because I am waiting for finalized times and schedules. The best place to keep updated on all the events being added to this tour is my website www.megandukebooks.com 
There you will find everything you need to know as I know it :) 

Stay tuned for more pictures from East Side Storytellin', also soon to be on my website!

Thanks!!! 

Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment