Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

More from the East Side...

I wanted to share a few more photos from East Side Storytellin'! 
All of the full quality photos can be found on my website www.megandukebooks.com 

 I am still so grateful that I was given this opportunity! Speaking about my stories was more exhilarating than writing them! It's made me realize how passionate I am about speaking out for young people. I want to share stories that actually make a difference!
 Above all else, I'm so happy I got to share the stage with this wonderfully talented friend! I met Lauren Lyle about two years ago, and from that point on she's done nothing less than inspire me and help push my creativity. She's a loyal friend and a terrific agent, as well as business partner. I can't wait to continue working together in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment