Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be removing The Mind Breaker Accounts from online retailers from now until further notice. After the release of Infinite Limits in December, I am going to be embarking on re-releasing the series with all new covers designed by J.D.Netto , along with some other minor changes. Nothing relating to the actual story is going to change, but there will be some editing differences. I'm very excited about this! The Small Circles books would not be what they are now without J.D.'s fabulous influence, so I know for a fact that this decision is going to be worth it! The plan is to release Without Me (Book 1) in March 2015, Because of Him (Book 2) in May 2015, and the final book, Instead of This, in September 2015.

Thank you to everyone that supports me and my work!

Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment