Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

What's Happening?

Hello everyone!

As of right now, Without Me is officially available for purchase! It's live on Amazon in paperback and ebook! It's sort of amazing to think that it took this long for it all to come together. I started this series in high school. It was something I wrote for fun, and then attempted to self-publish in 2012 with little to no success. After some serious re-writing, and a crap ton of time and money spent, I had the best possible version of my book that I could get. Now I am proud to share it with all of you!

You can buy it here: http://amzn.com/0692403167

I'll be promoting Without Me at UtopYA in Nashville, June 18-20th. This includes a signing on Saturday that's free to the public with a book donation.
Find out more here: http://utopyacon.com/armi_saturdaysigning2015/
I'll have time and booth info soon!

AND! The song that Lauren Lyle and I recorded together is now up on iTunes! "Fade" is inspired by the book!
Purchase that here:






Right now, I'm working tirelessly to plan and schedule the next several months. I'm in the process of applying with Baker & Taylor to make my book available to more booksellers. This is a big thing, and it requires a lot of my attention, so I've had little time to write. BUT I'm not neglecting Because of Him! The second book in The Mind Breaker Accounts will be released August 25th of this year, and I'll be promoting and selling that book at the Decatur Book Festival the first weekend of September!

Also, I'm planning to attend and participate in RT Convention next year in Vegas! This is going to not only be a huge trip for me, but if I can get involved the way I want it would mean major exposure for my books. I have no details yet, but as I learn more you will too!

Finally, I'm traveling back to Atlanta this weekend to shoot more photos with Vania Stoyanova! We're getting lots of character promo for you that will be used for swag! I'm super excited because I'll get to see Amos, Avery, Alivien & Liz come to life! I'll be posting behind the scenes stuff on my Instagram, so keep an eye out!

As always, thank you for listening. I will never be able to express what it means to me when one of you reads and falls in love with my words. Sometimes it gets hard, but you remind why I love it. Keep happiness within reach. Never give up!


-Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment