Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

2 Weeks Until UtopYA!

The countdown is on!
I'm so excited about this event, guys! I'm going to be signing and selling books for 3 days!
I've attended UtopYA before as a reader, but never as an author! I'm so looking forward to meeting so many people! Readers and fellow authors alike!

Here are some things you should know:

I'm having a major sale that's only available to those that attend UtopYA! For all 3 days that I'm participating, I'll be selling Without Me for 40% off the list price. That's only $9! You can only take advantage of this exclusive sale by attending the event. Thursday and Friday require tickets, but Saturday is free for anyone that brings a children's book to donate! 

Here is where I'll be and what time I'll be signing:
(booth number subject to change)



I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

-Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment