Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's time...


So I guess it's that time - time to fill you in on my life thus far. There's so much to it that I'm finding it hard to have the energy or the will to tell you. I am now an adult: 18 years old. My first semester as a senior in high school is already gone and now my choices for college are inching closer and closer. I now have a tattoo... gosh I waited too long for that. Trent and I will be engaged sometime soon and I must say it's very comforting to know that I am set with who I want to spend the rest of my life with. It's come down to the fact that high school and high schools friends/relationships mean nothing to me now. I've entrusted plenty of people with my care and sympathy but I realize now that nothing is worth a slight increment of time compared to my life with Trent. I have my best friend and I have my husband - I couldn't ask for anything more than that. After all I've been through in high school, it's all come down to this moment. I guess everything under the stars really is in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment