Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Preview of Ninety Degrees (April 2016)

Hello and happy August 14th.
WTF?
The world keeps turning for some reason, and I can't get it to stop.

But don't mind me. I'm not here to complain about how there are no hours in the day and I'm getting older every second and I'm kinda freaking out that it's already halfway through August....

I wanted to share a rough preview of Negative Spaces with you guys, because I know you're so anxious. I'm not stupid. I know this is what everyone is most excited about, so I'm not going to make you wait FOREVER to hear anything about it.

This preview is from the very first short story-- Carter's to be exact.


Follow the link to read:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yl7fzLg-x98kyX6ffiprUOZsj2rwL2JB2w9xhc3bEHc/edit?usp=sharing


FYI... I'm sending out ARCS today! And the street team will be getting packages by the end of this month!

-Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment