Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

A few of my favorite things.

Good Afternoon August!

Thank baby Jesus summer is almost over.
I hate the hot. I really do. I'm a winter baby, so I love the cold.
But I'm starting to think that my favorite season is Autumn. Fall weather is just gorgeous. All the pretty colors in the leaves. And it's the perfect temperature. You can wear sweaters and scarves but not freeze your fingers off. Ah yes.





Anyway, I'm here to share a few of my favorite things. Not books, because I always talk about books. I'm also a big fan of movies, music, and television. So, I wanted you to know.
Just because. Is that cool?
Alright, let's go.







Movies.
I am a massive movie-goer.
 I love seeing adaptations, but I also really appreciate original screenplay.
Here are 15 of my favorite films. Not in any particular order.

1) Snowpiercer
2) Man on a Ledge
3) Primal Fear
4) Memoirs of a Geisha
5) Fight Club
6) The entire Harry Potter franchise
7) The Descendants
8) The Place Beyond the Pines
9) Remember Me
10) Can't Buy Me Love
11) Water for Elephants
12) The Perks of Being a Wallflower
13) Stuck in Love
14) Rise (& Dawn) of the Planet of the Apes
15) The entire Hunger Games franchise


Albums.
My love for music has no bounds.
Here are some of my favorite artists and their most played albums.

1) Ed Sheeran - + , X
2) Ellie Goulding - Halcyon Days
3) Lights - Siberia, Little Machines 
4) Gabrielle Aplin - English Rain
5) Ben Howard - Every Kingdom
6) Damien Rice - (everything he's ever done, ever)
7) Angus & Julia Stone - (everything they've ever done, ever. AND Julia Stone as a solo artist)
8) Snow Patrol - (basically Gary Lightbody's voice does things)
9) Lana Del Rey - Born to Die
10) SafetySuit - These Times

Television.
I watch a lot of TV show. But not on TV. I collect season of shows on DVD, or binge them on Netflix. There are way too many to choose from, so I'm doing 15 this time.

1) Friends
2) Gilmore Girls
3) Weeds
4) House
5) One Tree Hill
6) Breaking Bad
7) The Walking Dead
8) Orange is the New Black
9) Misfits
10) Skins - the U.K. version
11) Shameless - the U.S. version
12) Gossip Girl
13) Heroes
14) 90210 - the new one
15) Pretty Little Liars



-Megan.


No comments:

Post a Comment