Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

fan girl obsessions and the legitimancy of Lily Collins



I am a young writer so it's natural that I'd imagine what my book would look like turned into a movie. Yes I'm that naive. But who doesn't do that, right? Believe me, I love my book in itself and love the idea of people reading my stories and being able to vividly imagine everything that happens on their own. But how cool would it look on the big screen?!

I've been thinking about people that would fit my characters and I've recently decided that Lily Collins is someone that could portray my main character quite positively. She's a very strong young woman and has the capabilities to be both humorous and strong willed. She's a talented dramatic actress and from what I've seen of her recent productions, resembles my main character a lot. Eye color and particular details can always be altered for movie purposes but Lily as a person is perfect.

I've struggled for a long time trying to imagine what my leading woman would even look like, but now I can see Lily Collins is a good choice. Now as for my two leading men, I've ALWAYS wanted Jamie Bell and Tom Felton. They are absolute perfect for the characters and it seems only natural for them to play those parts.


Okay enough with the dreaming. I have a dose of reality for you all. I recently was able to purchase tickets to see Ed Sheeran in April! He's opening for Snow Patrol and I could not be more excited!!! I was randomly watching a video on Youtube and saw the link showing he would be in Nashville and I absolutely lost it! This will be the first time he's been to Tennessee and I never thought he'd come to the United States so soon! My fiancé and I made a sign to hold up during the show and we'll be completely decked with T-shirts and jewelry to show our love!
Just thought I'd share that bit of exciting information with you since it's a BIG deal in my life right now! yay!

keep calm and write on...

M

No comments:

Post a Comment