Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Official Title Release

The official title of my series has been released! As well as the first book! The editing and timely revisions are all officially complete and now all that remains is to find a magnificent cover to mount upon the front of my work. After that it will be available for purchase in the Amazon Kindle Store for $2.99. Thanks so much to everyone who has shown their support throughout the years! It has been a marvelous ride! Now that the titles have been officially released, I can feel free to discuss topics of my book and specify character names with you all! After all, once you read the first book you'll know all about them anyways! Book 2 is a work in process but I have the entire series already laid out. I have no doubt my journey will continue to be a fun one! M.

No comments:

Post a Comment