Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

more music for eager ears

All the songs that have kept me going throughout the writing process. These songs have both inspired and encouraged me as a writer and kept me in touch with my characters. I've posted playlists before but I think this one is a little more extensive. Well.... there are more songs... =]


Elenowen - Cripple Me
Angus & Julia Stone - The Devil's Tears
Florence & The Machine - Hardest of Hearts
Angus & Julia Stone - I'm Not Yours
Ed Sheeran - Lego House
The Civil Wars - Poison & Wine
The Fray - Run For Your Life
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Lana Del Rey - Dark Paradise
Paramore - Monster
Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Radical Face - Ghost Towns
Brett Dennen - Ain't Gonna Lose You
The Tragically Hip - Coffee Girl
Rosi Golan - Come Around
Maroon 5 - How
Black Dub - Surely
Hurts - Illuminated
The Civil Wars - Tip of My Tongue
The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
Fun. - We Are Young
Angus & Julia Stone - A Book Like This
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die
Andrew Belle - In My Veins (feat. Erin McCarley)
SafetySuit - These Times
Angus & Julia Stone - Wasted
The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You
A Fine Frenzy - Near to You
Mae - The Ocean
Hanson - World's on Fire
Barcelona - Come Back When You Can
Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
Hanson - Use Me Up
Sherwood - Worn
Damien Rice - Rootless Tree
Joshua James - Crash This Train
Kerli - Love is Dead
Rosi Golan - Hazy (feat. William Fitzsimmons)
Train - Drops of Jupitor
Florence & The Machine - No Light, No Light
Julia Stone - Winter on the Weekend
Young The Giant - I Got
Tyrone Wells - Give Me One Reason (feat. Jason Reeves)
Damien Rice - Delicate
Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
Brett Dennen - Ain't No Reason
Lydia - This Is Twice Now

No comments:

Post a Comment