Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Early Birds!

As a treat to all my loyal followers I have decided to have an early bird release of Without Me this week! The official date for release is April 16th, however, there will secretly be a day this week that it will become available for purchase in the Kindle Store. All you have to do is remain just have loyal as you've already been and keep checking for clues as to when the book might be on my page. You never know what day it might be so keep up to date with my Tweets and posts! If you aren't as excited as the rest of us the book will officially be available on the 16th and you can buy it then. Thanks so much again, as always, to everyone who has been there to support me throughout this entire ordeal! It's been a ridiculous ride but it has been well worth it! Book 2 Update: The second book in The Mind Breaker Accounts does not have a release date yet because it is not finished. I am working heavily on it as we speak and now that Book 1 is published (this week anyways) I am free to talk openly about my books on my blog and let you guys know what's going on in my characters lives in the future. Not too much will be revealed though! You still have to read it! Thanks again! M.

No comments:

Post a Comment