Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Ideal Characters



These are some of my original ideas for actors. I like to have a physical image in mind when thinking of my characters and these were the best people that came remotely close to what I envisioned.

There are two different scenarios here. One is of the six Mind Breakers, including Avery and Denni, that work together throughout the course of the books.

The second is of all the Mind Breakers, including ones that you don't get to meet. I have two different people that seem fitting for Liz and another two for Avery because those were the characters that seemed to be the most complicated. In my opinion.

For Liz I have Clemence Poesy and Bree Turner. They both have the capabilities of capturing Liz's bossy and bitch-ified attitude. It really just comes down to the looks of the character. They're both skinny and pencil thin like I described Liz to be, and they obviously have the hair. I guess it would just have to come down to how they acted in a screen test. Because you know, I take it that far =] I have big dreams people, don't judge me for that.

For Avery I chose Emily Browning and Carey Mulligan. Now before you say anything, yes... they are both very different ages. But I was solely going on looks for this one and trying to get an image in my head. Acting wise I think Emily Browning would nail it because of her younger age and type of actor that she is. She can pull off the innocent puppy dog just as well as Carey but she's a lot younger and can relate to Avery's situation a lot better.


The rest of the cast is as follows:

Denni - Lily Collins
Amos - Tom Felton
Jack - Jamie Bell
Alivien - Bryce Dallas Howard
Nathan - Jesse Williams
Holly - Diane Kruger
Jason - Milo Ventimiglia


Now keep in mind these are all long shots and my IDEAL characters. This would be the ultimate dream =]


M.

No comments:

Post a Comment