Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Give Me Love Like Ed Sheeran

Last night Trent and I went to the Snow Patrol / Ed Sheeran concert at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. It was absolutely amazing! Really the only reason I went was because of Ed Sheeran... he is my absolute favorite artist. He's amazingly talented and such a wonderful person. We were able to meet and talk with him after the show. He's such a sweetheart. He took time with all the people that stood in line to take pictures with him and was nice enough to not rush them through. He shook everyones hands and made sure to sign whatever they wanted. The show itself was incredible. Ed sung all my favorite songs and OPENED with my number one favorite "Give Me Love". I about died in my seat when he strummed the first few chords. It was beautiful. He also sang "The A Team", "You Need Me, I Don't Need You", and to my surprise did his version of "Wayfaring Stranger". It was stunning! Snow Patrol was also great. They did an extremely long set and sung most of their songs from their new album but evened it out with some of the old ones too. They played my two favorites : "Run" and "Set Fire to the Third Bar". They were fun to watch live and got the crowd really involved. Ed Sheeran also included the crowd in a sing-a-long several times. In my opinion, it was worth every penny! But hey - Ed is always worth it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment