Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Without Me Book Trailer Day 3

The project of creating the Without Me book trailer was placed on hold for a fews days due to my massive sinus infection / really annoying cold. I've been incredibly miserable for the past few days with a stopped up head that feels like a fifty pound weight and a voice like a man. I remained on bed rest for two of the days I've been ill and slept for a total of approximately forty hours but now I'm feelings much better. I actually ventured outside for the first time yesterday and was pleased to know that it's no longer winter and it actually feels like spring again. For the past week we've had a cold spell in the forties in Nashville - why I do not know. But now it's in the 80s again and I'm much happier. (Any ideas why I might have gotten sick? I blame you Mother Nature.)

Anywho, I got out and continued with day 3 of the filming for the Without Me book trailer and I've now finished spelling out all the words! Yay! Now all that's left is incorporating my paper characters that Trent made me and we'll be on our way to Youtube! I suspect this will be a lot of fun. Here's some stills from day 3 to keep you interested.

M.



No comments:

Post a Comment