Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Paperback version of Without Me

The Kindle version of Without Me has been in the Kindle Store on Amazon for about a week now and so far I've made 5 sales... all from people I know. Yes I know it's only been a week and it takes time for the word to get out, but I'm actually quite confident and not too worried about the Kindle sales. This is because I've been working on Createspace, the other self publishing company that works with Amazon. Createspace will actually print my book as they are order and they will also been seen on Amazon.com. I think going ahead and making the paperback version of my book will allow more people to access it and have the will to get it. I've had question and concerns from people about how to download the Kindle version if they don't have a Kindle and I've had to explain about the app and how everything works. I feel like most people are intimidated by the fact that its an ebook and aren't wanting to get it. So now Without Me will be available in paperback on Amazon for $11.99! It's currently listed at https://www.createspace.com/3849882 but I'll be keeping everyone posted on when it's ready for purchase on Amazon through my other pages as well as this blog. So keep in touch!



M.

No comments:

Post a Comment