Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

84 days until Infinite Limits!

On December 16th, I'll be releasing the final book in the Stories From Foster & Allan series. Infinite Limits is a conclusion to Small Circles. In it, all the characters from all the books will collide, creating an ending you won't want to miss. If you've fallen in love with these books along with me over the past two years, join me in celebrating ‪#‎10InfiniteWeeks‬ - the 10 weeks leading up to the release of Infinite Limits! Follow along on my blog meganduke.blogspot.com for exclusive images, never before seen video, interviews, character breakdowns, and more! Thank you to anyone that's stuck with me, and thank you to anyone that will be joining me in my next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment