Writer of Stories.

Writer of Stories.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

New Channel & OBX Tour Stop

Hello!!!

So, currently I am sitting in a recliner at my cousin's house located in Chesterfield, Virginia. I'm staying here in preparation to leave for the Outer Banks tomorrow morning, and I am so excited! One: I love North Carolina (specifically the Outer Banks) and I am due for a beach vacation. Two: This means I'll be able to share all of the places mentioned in Three Sixty with you guys! Unfortunately, I didn't have to time to film anything from my Decatur tour stop. I did take pictures, however, and those can be found on my website. This time, I am NOT missing out on recording my trip! I'll be signing at Island Bookstore located in Duck on Wednesday, September 10th from 4-5:30pm! This, along with the rest of my trip, will be documented in a new vlog coming soon to my NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL! If you are currently subscribed to my personal channel (Meggie Capture), you'll need to subscribe to my new channel (Megan Duke Books). This will be used for everything Small Circles and future books related. I'm going to continue using my personal channel, but it will steer more towards tags, book reviews, and other various things.

Subscribe Here!

It's okay to be happy!

Megan.




Decatur Book Festival - Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment